Wizkid Stole ‘Ojuelegba’ From Me – Blackface | OgbongeBlog Premium Template

Pages

Saturday 23 January 2016

Wizkid Stole ‘Ojuelegba’ From Me – Blackface

Wizkid seems to be having some problems with co music pals recently. Just fews days back he had issues with Dammy Krane though that was ideally settled after some drama between them, Here comes another and who knows what this will lead to, is it a bottle fight or what? Backface accuses Wizkid of stealing from him and guess he claims Wizkid stole?. Ojuelegba.

Recall days back, we reported that Blackface Naija, called Starboy, Wizkid out in his new song, ‘Killa,’ well today, he has finally explained the story behind the whole allegation.
Wizkid, Blackface

According to Blackface, who spoke with Saturday Beats, he said Wizkid stole the hit song, ‘Ojuelegba’ from him.

See what black face said below...

I by no means sincerely desired to talk about all of it this while however after people started sorting out my new track, Killa, many felt Blackface gave the impression of Wizkid, which I didn’t like. 
In case you check nicely, you will realise that Wizkid’s hit, Ojuelegba, sounds exactly the same as the music 13 on my dancehall album released back at 2010.
You need to listen to that album to know what i am talking about. The tune is so similar that I think it shouldn’t be that way. 
Properly, in Killa, I sang that they attempted to duplicate my melody, and the bloggers got a touch of the gist and positioned their reviews out. What I said is the fact and i'm going to get to the foundation of this count number because I deserve justice.
The Ojuelegba song has made a lot of revenue for Wizkid. I am now not  bordered about that but I need the enterprise to be in a function wherein human beings will understand that some of the artistes and the songs they're cheering is someone else’s efforts, in particular fellow artistes that they may be doing the whole lot to bring down. All they may be doing is to deliver down Blackface and to say that he is not applicable in the enterprise. Some people are bent on killing my legacy. I trust there may be actually a gang-up in opposition to me within the industry and this has been occurring for a long time. 
The veteran dancehall act persisted saying he tried talking with Wizkid about the whole issue, however his reaction was alarming.
There has been a time Wizkid followed me on twitter and i told him that I don’t want him taking my songs and that if he wants to do any of my rhythm, he should let me know. I informed him that because i used to be simply being a big brother to him. I informed him that our songs can’t be sounding so similar and that if he desires something, he must allow me know. but after some time, he unfollowed me and it changed into quickly after then that the Ojuelegba track was released. I don’t have any trouble with Wizkid or any other character, all i'm announcing is they shouldn’t be tampering with my songs because those ones are my properties.
Wizkid and i do exceptional kinds of track and he doesn’t have my sort of skill. I don’t have a trouble with that. i am handiest afflicted when any body take my track and tries to show it round into theirs without giving me due credit score.
And quickly i check around and read other blogs alongside social profiles, Wizkid is yet to reply to this allegation as at the time this post was composed. And incase stay boy makes any reply a repost we be made so stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment